[MOBY-dev] RFC - Asynchronous Service Call Proposal

Johan Karlsson johan at ac.uma.es
Thu Jan 26 19:21:24 UTC 2006

Dear all,

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Johan Karlsson and I
work at the Department of Computer Architecture at the University of
Málaga, Spain within the group GNV-5 (part of the Spanish organization
INB). Our group deals with different aspects of "Integrated
Bioinformatics" at the INB.

Attached to this email you can find the INB proposal (RFC) on
asynchronous service calls. This proposal is a result of discussions
during the INB meeting in Málaga during July 2005 with the participation
of Martin Senger and Edward Kawas and further discussions in the INB
mailing lists.

Kind regards,

Johan Karlsson
Department of Computer Architecture