[MOBY-dev] Updated MOBY-S API docs on website

Frank Gibbons francis_gibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 26 15:57:33 UTC 2006

Just FYI: I updated the MOBY API docs somewhat last night, they're now
visible on the MOBY website. I did notice some small glitches in the style,
which I've corrected but not yet checked in. Still, I'd appreciated
feedback on what's been done so far. At this point, there is little new
content, but at least I think it's becoming easier to find what you need.

-Frank