[MOBY-dev] [moby] Re: RFC #1914 - change & call for vote

Anacleto, Mylah Rystie (IRRI) m.anacleto at cgiar.org
Wed Jan 25 09:15:21 UTC 2006

Hi,

We have a local registry, I followed the steps on how to create/populate
the database and am expecting that the contents of our db now contains
the same datatypes, service types, namespaces, services as in moby
central.

I am running a script that mirrors the moby central database (also
regularly updates our local registry here at IRRI). Since the db has
just been refreshed, I expect no discrepancies(the script traps
discrepancies in LSIDs, IDs, inputs, outputs, etc..) but I did get a lot
reported with different LSIDs.  I am still looking into it but I guess
it's not the mirroring program. Must be the dump perl script? (java api
has one that calls the perl dump script and that's the one I used)

Thanks,
Mylah