[MOBY-dev] sequence datatypes

Yogaraj.Khanal at usd.edu Yogaraj.Khanal at usd.edu
Wed Dec 13 05:53:53 UTC 2006

hi to  all,
i got problem executing this web service can anyone help me

/*
 * Moby.java
 *
 * Created on December 3, 2006, 9:33 AM
 *
 * To change this template, choose Tools | Options and locate the template under
 * the Source Creation and Management node. Right-click the template and choose
 * Open. You can then make changes to the template in the Source Editor.
 */
import org.biomoby.client.*;
import org.biomoby.shared.*;
import org.biomoby.shared.data.*;
/**
 *
 * @author yogaraj.khanal
 */
public class Moby {

    /** Creates a new instance of Moby */
    public Moby() {
    }

    /**
     */
        Central worker = new CentralImpl();
        MobyService templateService = new MobyService("runGeneIDGFF");
        System.out.println(templateService.getName());
         System.out.println(templateService.getUniqueName());
         System.out.println(templateService.getAuthority());
        MobyPrimaryData[] priinput=templateService.getPrimaryInputs();
        System.out.println(priinput);

        MobyService[] validServices = worker.findService(templateService.getId());
        System.out.println(validServices);
        MobyRequest mr = new MobyRequest(worker);
	//mr.setService(validServices[0]);

	//mr.setInput(new MobyDataObject("", ""));
	System.out.println(mr.invokeService().toString());

	//MobyRequest mr = new MobyRequest(worker);
	mr.setService(validServices[10]);

	mr.setInput(new MobyDataObject("NCBI_gi", "111076"));
        MobyDataType dataType=new MobyDataType("AminoAcidSequence");
        mr.setInput(new MobyDataObject("AminoAcidSequence"));
        MobyDataSecondaryInstance[] secondaryData=new MobyDataSecondaryInstance[5];
        MobySecondaryData p1=new MobySecondaryData("strand");
        p1.setDataType("String");
        p1.setDefaultValue("Reverse");
        MobySecondaryData p2=new MobySecondaryData("profile");
        p2.setDataType("String");
        p2.setDefaultValue("Arabidopsis thalina(weed)");
        MobySecondaryData p3=new MobySecondaryData("engine");
        p3.setDataType("String");
        p3.setDefaultValue("Exon Mode");
        MobySecondaryData p4=new MobySecondaryData("signals");
        p4.setDataType("String");
        p4.setDefaultValue("Start condons");
        MobySecondaryData p5=new MobySecondaryData("exons");
        p5.setDataType("String");
        p5.setDefaultValue("All exons");

        secondaryData[0]=new MobyDataSecondaryInstance(p1);
        secondaryData[1]=new MobyDataSecondaryInstance(p2);
        secondaryData[2]=new MobyDataSecondaryInstance(p3);
        secondaryData[3]=new MobyDataSecondaryInstance(p4);
        secondaryData[4]=new MobyDataSecondaryInstance(p5);
        mr.setSecondaryInput(secondaryData);

	System.out.println(mr.invokeService().toString());
        // TODO code application logic here
    }

}