[MOBY-dev] Agent does not change Registry

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 17:26:21 UTC 2006

Hi Dirk,

Another tool you can use to visualize the service is the lsid resolver:
http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/LSID_resolver.html. This always returns the
latest metadata.

Maybe on Monday, you could add a space to the description or something like that
and then call the agent and tell me if things went smoothly. I don't see why it
isnt working for you other than the fact that there just might be a problem with
the RDF. Anyways, I am going to check the logs and if I see something weird I
will let you know.

Thanks for your patience!

Eddie