[MOBY-dev] [moby] Re: Remora

Sebastien Carrere Sebastien.Carrere at toulouse.inra.fr
Thu Aug 3 16:12:24 UTC 2006

Hi Mark and Eddie,

I flip this discussion onto the mailing list  :-[

The lack of XSCUFL specifications is a real problem for us.
The only one I have been able to find is a 2 years old one
(http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~tmo/mygrid/XScuflSpecification.html)

Nevertheless, I can start to develop  a Remora/XSCUFL adapter at this
time, using the template  sent by Eddie to deal with secondaryArticles.

By this way, we could provide Remora user the possibility to
download/upload their workflow in "current" XSCUFL format.

Cordialement,

Sebastien

Ed Kawas a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I represent secondarys like the following:
>  <s:Parameter s:name="parameterName">parameterValue</s:Parameter>
>
> Where 'parameterName' is the articlename for the secondary parameter and the
> 'parameterValue' is the value.
>
> For example:
> <s:processor name="getUniprotIdentifierByGeneName" workers="10">
>     <s:description>some description</s:description>
>     <s:biomobywsdl>
>
> <s:mobyEndpoint>http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/MOBY05/mobycentral.pl
> </s:mobyEndpoint>
>       <s:serviceName>getUniprotIdentifierByGeneName</s:serviceName>
>       <s:authorityName>bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca</s:authorityName>
>       <s:Parameter s:name="genome">human</s:Parameter>
>     </s:biomobywsdl>
>   </s:processor>
>

> This is how it is done in Taverna.
>
> Eddie

Sebastien CARRERE                        LIPM (INRA-CNRS)
                      B.P.52627 -- 31326 CASTANET TOLOSAN
tel:(33) 5-61-28-53-29
fax:(33) 5-61-28-50-61