[MOBY-dev] Move to the new website

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Wed Sep 28 14:12:54 UTC 2005

First of all: OMG that new site is so much nicer than the old one!
That will a big plus for BioMOBY PR.

On 27-Sep-2005, at 7:18 PM, Gary Schiltz wrote:

> I hope that it is planned to keep the website content under CVS
> control.

That would be cool. Can't find any website stuff in the CVS that
contains the code though. I already registered at the new site, but
as far as I get it, that is only to add comments to news posts or
something. So how do I contribute to this wonderful new site?

> // Gary
>
> mark wilkinson wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I am going to try to migrate to the new website this week
>> (biomoby.open-bio.org).  Once we're satisfied with it, I'll get
>> the biomoby.org DNS to resolve to that server.
>> There's a lot of migration to do, but I think I can manage much of
>> that on my own.  It will be fun!
>> I'm not sure where people are keeping all of the new documents...
>> Can we make a concerted effort to move them on to that server over
>> the next few days?
>> Cheers all!  This has been an amazing four months since the last
>> dev meeting!!!

It sure has been. The core dev mailing list is officially described
as "low volume for announcements only", but after I take I few days
of I always have to do quite a bit of catching up :)

Cheers,

Pi

>> --
>> Mark Wilkinson
>> ...on the road!

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen