[MOBY-dev] Move to the new website

mark wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Tue Sep 27 02:56:56 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I am going to try to migrate to the new website this week (biomoby.open-bio.org).  Once we're satisfied with it, I'll get the biomoby.org DNS to resolve to that server.

There's a lot of migration to do, but I think I can manage much of that on my own.  It will be fun!

I'm not sure where people are keeping all of the new documents... Can we make a concerted effort to move them on to that server over the next few days?

Cheers all!  This has been an amazing four months since the last dev meeting!!!

Mark Wilkinson
...on the road!