[MOBY-dev] adding Comparable to MobyDataType class

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Sep 24 03:18:45 UTC 2005

> If you do so, please let me know, as all object classes in the
> org.biomoby.shared data package already implements Comparable, and we
> should have the same ordering rules.

   Well, of course, but I do not see what you mean. Perhaps I overlooked
something. I see the hierarchy:

   MobyDataObject -> MobyPrimaryDataSimple -> MobyData

where MobyDataObject implements Comparable. I wonder how it can be
influenced by adding Comparable to MobyDataType, MobyService and
MobyNamespace?
   Do you think that I can go ahead and put there Comparable?

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)