[MOBY-dev] is findService(0 case sensitive?

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Sep 22 14:49:59 UTC 2005

Mark,
   You told me once that everything in Biomoby is case sensitive (that was
in time when I played with idea to allow case insensitivness but then
stepped back because of Blast's secondary parameters 'e' and 'E').
   Now I see that findService seems to be case insensitive. When I ask for
service getProteinSequence I get two services: getProteinSequence and
GetProteinSequence.
   So what is true? Whatever it is could you tell us and add it to the API
please?

PS. Pending answer about retrieving namespaces... :-)
M.

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)