[MOBY-dev] RFC Committee Membership last call...

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Thu Sep 22 08:01:42 UTC 2005

On  21Sep2005, at 23:20, Mark Wilkinson wrote:

> We also didn't get any other volunteers (unless I have missed a
> message while I was away)  In the interim, and just to keep the
> ball rolling, let's call the vote on RFC 1863.   I'll send out a
> message with the apprpriate subject line in a couple of minutes.
> If other members join in time, they can vote also.

I'm a big fan of democracy, so where do I join?

I like the proposal :) Found one error in the documentation though.
In section 3 "Raising exceptions for Simples inside a Collection
(optional proposal extension)" the text mentions an refarticleName
attribute that links to the corresponding erroneous Simple inside a
Collection. If that is correct, the corresponding example in table 6
is wrong. The example lists refElement tags, but I can not find any
refarticleName attributes in there...

Pi

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1038
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen