[MOBY-dev] Moby objects in Taverna. Where do they come from?

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Mon Sep 19 15:06:03 UTC 2005

On 19-Sep-2005, at 4:51 PM, Edward Kawas wrote:

>> Could not retrieve and or process RDF document for BioMoby
>> Objects
>>
> Can I have your Moby endpoint so that I can test this?

Sure!

This is what I use on my development box:

     https://bioinfw05/phenolink/biomoby/central/cgi-bin/MOBY-Central.pl

But it doesn't have a DNS entry, so you might try this:

     https://137.224.52.237/phenolink/biomoby/central/cgi-bin/MOBY-
Central.pl

My RDF for the objects is at (not sure whether this one will work
from outside our firewall...):

     https://137.224.52.237:8443/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects

Hope this helps.

Pieter

> I am
> not sure why the carriage returns are present.
>
> Eddie

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen