[MOBY-dev] Schedule? You mean there's a schedule?

Frank Gibbons fgibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 16 18:02:24 UTC 2005

Mark,

At 06:47 PM 9/15/2005, moby-dev-request at portal.open-bio.org wrote:
>Eddie, could you do this? Tomorrow or this
>afternoon?  It would be good to get this sorted asap to keep on schedule.

Mark,

So what is thing you call a "schedule"? Where might an interested party
find it, if so inclined.... :-)

(I know you're on vacay, no rush, just curious/kidding.)

-F

PhD, Computational Biologist,
Harvard Medical School BCMP/SGM-322, 250 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115, USA.
Tel: 617-432-3555       Fax:
617-432-3557       http://llama.med.harvard.edu/~fgibbons