[MOBY-dev] I have a subscription, but I keep getting messages saying I'm not subscribed....

Frank Gibbons fgibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 16 17:59:10 UTC 2005

Can anyone help me with this: I am signed up for MOBY-dev, but every time I
post, I get a message telling me that I'm not, and that my posting is
awaiting approval by the moderators. I recently (yesterday) changed from
digest mode to getting each message as it's posted on MOBY-l, and this
behavior seemed to coincide with that. Does anyone know what I should do?
Would unsubscribing and resubscribing be the way to go?

Thanks,

-Frank

PhD, Computational Biologist,
Harvard Medical School BCMP/SGM-322, 250 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115, USA.
Tel: 617-432-3555       Fax:
617-432-3557       http://llama.med.harvard.edu/~fgibbons