[MOBY-dev] Moby objects in Taverna. Where do they come from?

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 14:10:38 UTC 2005

> One more thing, if the servlets work, you would be able to
> do the following:
> http://yourURL:port/types/Objects
> http://yourURL:port/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects
> http://yourURL:port/authority

   Well, my understanding (Eddie/Mark, correct me if I am mistaken please)
is that you should *not* used these URLs directly (and Eddie should not
advice it :-)). You should use a new API method 'retrieveResourceURLs'
which gives you those URLs.
   This new method is implemented, for example, in jMoby (Java libraries
for biomoby) - in Central.java interface. It is also described in the
biomoby API.

   Regards,

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)