[MOBY-dev] Moby objects in Taverna. Where do they come from?

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:54:24 UTC 2005

>I assume I need to update my BioMOBY API stuff as
>well. So I tried an cvs up -d of moby-live. When I try make
>test for the Perl stuff I see a lot of tests failing....
>Can I safely ignore them for now?

I am not sure about this question. I know that Mark has a
new test suite but I am not sure if this is the suite that
you are running.

One more thing, if the servlets work, you would be able to
do the following:
http://yourURL:port/types/Objects
http://yourURL:port/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects
http://yourURL:port/authority

These 3 links should show you something meaningful (html, a
file, more html).

Eddie