[MOBY-dev] jMOBY DOES NOT COMPILE (again!)

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 01:30:38 UTC 2005

Eddie,
   I am sorry for the upper-case letters but it is really important to
realize that if someone (I suspect you in this case) commits changes
without checking that the whole jMoby is compilable that it may have a bad
impact of the other users. At the moment, I am in the middle of the
Biomoby course (in Japan) and jMoby does not compile. Plenty of errors
from the RDF agent 'test' package.
   I apologize if the problem was caused by someone else - and I am
calling Eddie - but in the past it was usually Eddie :-) (Unless it was
me, of course, that would be a real embarassment.)

   So please fix the problem asap. I will have to remove the offending
classes from the repository if it continues to break the compilation.

   Thanks and with regards,

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)