[MOBY-dev] Parsing Big XML Objects

Sebastien Carrere carrere at toulouse.inra.fr
Fri Oct 21 14:15:08 UTC 2005

Hi,

I added the Perl Module (i) we develloped in Toulouse and the mandatory
XSLT style-sheet (ii) in the CVS repository to avoid the problem of huge
XML messages.

i.  moby-live/Perl/MOBY/MOBYXSLT.pm
ii. moby-live/Perl/MOBY/xsl/parseMobyMessage.xsl

This module uses xsltproc to parse XML and builds Perl structures.

If you want more information (services examples using this module), do
not hesitate.

Sebastien