[MOBY-dev] Perl function for object tree

Antonio J. Pérez aperezp at uma.es
Sat Oct 15 19:38:58 UTC 2005

Hi Mark and Edward, and thank you to both,

If it is not too work and bother, it would be very useful for showing the
Biomoby ontology. We are now building CGIs showing object and service
ontology and if there are modules which help in this subject, it is always
good not repeat previously-done and as I can see good work.

Regards and thanks again,

Antonio.