[MOBY-dev] Taverna plugin bug?: elements missing in BioMOBYobjects

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:52:02 UTC 2005

Sorry Pieter,

I am still looking into it. Since the last time you tested,
I fixed numerous logic errors. I think that ultimately you
will notice that the article name issue will be fixed. I
will let you know when a new test version is out. I thought
I just had one, but a workflow that executes every branch of
a service found an error.

Thanks for your patience!

Ed