[MOBY-dev] Taverna plugin bug?: elements missing in BioMOBYobjects

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:12:29 UTC 2005

No you are on to something! When I first created the plugin,
I used a certain xml parser based on w3c dom. I had to
switch to another parser and it seems that I was unaware of
its limitations (getChildren only gets the direct children
of an element).

I will have this fixed fairly soon.

Thanks,

Eddie