[MOBY-dev] TWiki taken offline

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Oct 3 17:16:09 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I've decided to take the TWiki down after several recent serious
security alerts that would require installation of a newer version (and
installation of TWiki is not something I can do with my left hand,
unfortunately... it's a bit ugly!)  Since we're moving to the new
website anyway, I don't see the point in the investment of time on the
old one.

I will continue to move documents over to the new site as I get the
chance.  Others are welcome to help :-)

If there is anything on the TWiki that you need urgently, let me know
and I'll make the document available some other way.

"Ontologists do it with the edges!"

Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor
Dept. of Medical Genetics