[MOBY-dev] mobycentral down?

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Feb 8 17:47:26 UTC 2005

> Something indeed seems to be awry:
>
> wget -S -O - http://mobycentral.cbr.nrc.ca/cgi-bin/MOBY05/mobycentral.pl

   Let me claim again: according my test client contacting moby central,
everything works fine (Tue Feb  8 17:43:50 GMT 2005). Why do you expect
that wget should work properly? Moby central responses may not be good if
you contact it withour any SOAP message.

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger