[MOBY-dev] Question on parser

Sebastien Carrere carrere at toulouse.inra.fr
Wed Aug 31 06:46:36 UTC 2005

The MOBY message that I wanted to parse was a 12 Megabyte one.
The web-service concerned is:

name: ImgaGetTigrXMLEntriesFromKeyword
uri: bioinfo.genopole-toulouse.prd.fr
input: String
Output(s): /Collection of /text-xml, as TIGRXML and /Collection of
/IMGA_Accession, as IMGA_Accession

I think this is a little bit extreme, but it works fine now.

Sebastien