[MOBY-dev] Moby central "Relationships" function is buggy

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 01:49:01 UTC 2005

> Don't trust the output from "Relationships" in moby central.  It seems
> to return only the immediate parent and root.  I'm working on it.

   Actually, for me, it does not return anything, at all:

METHOD CALL: Relationships
------------
<Relationship><objectType>GenericSequence</objectType><relationshipType>ISA</relationshipType><relationshipType>HASA</relationshipType><relationshipType>HAS</relationshipType><expandRelationship>1</expandRelationship></Relationship>

------------

METHOD RETURN:
<Relationships>
</Relationships>

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
International Rice Research Institute
Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)