[MOBY-dev] Production registry now running on new codebase

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Aug 29 23:36:34 UTC 2005

Hi all,

The production registry at mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca is now running
the codebase that is in the current CVS.  I did this as a "finger in the
dike" measure to prevent new objects from being registered that don't
follow the correct inheritance patterns, and to prevent new services
from being registered that do not have named inputs and outputs.

This also gives you a chance to see what the new messages look like,
including their use of LSID's throughout.  The v0.87 API explains what
the messages should look like.  I haven't updated the client code on the
Perl side to extract the lsid's from these messages yet, but that is
coming.

The gbrowse_moby code still seems to work with this new codebase so we
appear to still be relatively backwards-compatible :-)

Cheers everyone!

Mark

--
"Ontologists do it with the edges!"