[moby] Re: [MOBY-dev] lease versus agent for registry updating

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Aug 12 22:18:30 UTC 2005

We're certainly of like-mind at this end, though certain people ;-) at
myGrid think that the agent is the wrong way to go... I just don't see
it.  IMO a leasing model would be akin to leasing space in Google!

Anyway, we'll leave the question open for a couple of days and see if
any more optimal solutions come up.