[MOBY-dev] 0.85 codebase running on test server

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 3 04:23:29 UTC 2005

Mark,
   These are good news. Things are moving forwards, that's great.
   One thing that I missed in your "in the pipelines" section is an
implementation of an API giving back URLs of the various RESOURCES. I
really needs this soon - so I can code various things using data in RDF
(which is much faster than to get things one-by-obe from the registry by
the traditional API calls). Would you consider to give it higher priority
please?
   Thanks and regards,

martin.senger at gmail.com