[MOBY-dev] MOBY Meeting: 20-21 November in Santa Fe

Gary Schiltz gss at ncgr.org
Fri Sep 24 15:44:35 UTC 2004

Hello MOBY'ers!

The next MOBY meeting will be held at NCGR (www.ncgr.org) in Santa Fe,
New Mexico, the weekend of 20-21 November, 2004. We'll finish by about
3:00 MST on Sunday, so you could catch a flight as early as about 5:30.
Also, Mark Wilkinson will be giving a talk on MOBY Services at NCGR on
November 19 (some time in the afternoon, I believe); everyone is welcome
to attend, so consider coming a day early. I'll soon put together a page
of information with an agenda, links to accommodations covering a range
of prices, and other details. There will be a small registration fee to
cover breakfast and lunch for Saturday and Sunday.

In the interim, please post suggestions for topics to cover at the meeting.

----

Gary Schiltz
Principal Software Engineer
National Center for Genome Resources