[MOBY-dev] observations about registrations with RDF

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Sep 23 07:37:05 UTC 2004

> If your client application is making a meaningful distinction between
> "<!CDATA[[P & G]]>" and "P &amp; G"

   The situation I was refering to is this: I send to registry (in service
description) "<!CDATA[[P > G]]>" but I get back (in RDF) "P &amp;gt; G"
which I think is wrong (because somewhere during the processing it was
obviously escaped twice - first to "P &gt; G" - which is correct - and
from here to "P &amp;gt; G" - which seems to be incorrect).

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger