[MOBY-dev] URGENT: Attention ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 20:20:57 UTC 2004

Mark,
   I wonder why the RDF part in the registration object is marked as
CDATA. Because RDF must be anyway a valid XML why to bother to surround it
by CDATA. Having CDATA there would prevent me to have CDATA in RDF. Is
there any reason you use CDATA for the RDF part?

   Thanks,

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger