[MOBY-dev] Re: [MISC] CommonSubs.pm

mwilkinson mwilkinson at mobile.rogers.com
Wed Jun 16 22:08:35 UTC 2004

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it... And the timing couldn't be better as I am heading into another round of intensive grant writing, so this is a great moment to start laying the plans for world domination, and to get paid to execute them  ;-)

B.t.w. Is there any functionality that you would like to see completed before we meet?  I have about a week of "free time" to dedicate to coding before I arrive in Manila, so I could focus on those aspects of MOBY to get them done before we get there.

Let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you!