[MOBY-dev] gbrowse_moby and bioMoby Python webservices

Adamse, Paulien paulien.adamse at wur.nl
Fri Dec 10 15:13:52 UTC 2004

Now the Python API has been fixed I get some results with my service.
Great! But the output is not what it should be. Anybody got an idea what
is wrong with it? At the moment the "content" also contains the result,
but it should be visible for Namespace and Id as well.

The function is called getWAtDBIdByPOAcc
The function can be called with namespace PO_acc    id 9054

I could realy use some feedback.

Thanks in advance
(and have a nice weekend...)

Paulien Adamse