[MOBY] [MOBY-dev] bug(s) in method DUMP

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Oct 18 02:21:13 EDT 2003

> okay... first let's be clear that a single dump wont suffice

   Bingo! That's the point.
   I was always talking about one file! If you talk about 5 files
everything is clear. Like crystal.
   Now back to my suggestion: because I thought that it was in one file, I
suggested to separate that file be lines opening each database (use). I
was lead by Moby API saying "DUMP - dump out the entire database".
   If you going to keep as it is now, I have to change it in Java API
because now Java creates one file.

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger