[MOBY-dev] questions (mostly) on service invocation

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Nov 25 22:19:03 UTC 2003

> For 2) the API does describe secondary params. Go to
> http://www.biomoby.org/twiki/bin/view/TWiki/BioMOBYAPI and search for
> 'Secondary'. It has max, min and some other tags.

   No, that's a description of a service instance (or a data type). I am
looking for an XML used in run-time if you really send a secondary
parameter to a service. That's what I could not find.

> For 3) the strings in GO_Term have been given names.

   Does it mean that the table with examples in the API doc is old, or
wrong?

   Thanks, Ken,

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger