[MOBY] [MOBY-dev] Moby Graphs version 1.0 (or 0.9?)

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Sun Nov 9 03:43:18 UTC 2003

Hey Martin!

What an enormous amount of work you have done!  Thank you!

I'm going to spend a couple of hours tomorrow playing :-)  It looks SO
COOL!  Everyone, you should check this out!!

I'm off to the pub now, though, so I wont test it any more tonight...
otherwise you would get some very peculiar feedback ;-)

Tonight I'm celebrating the Lunar Eclipse (which was trez groovy!!), and
the farewell/retirement party of our Prime Minister, Jean Cretien
(YAAAAY!  He's GONE!).  Hopefully we can start rebuilding the country on
Monday morning...

Chat tomorrow!

Mark

--