[MOBY-dev] www.biomoby.org

Angeline O'Connor sender at tracewasher.com
Wed Nov 5 14:48:47 UTC 2003

Hi,

Newspaper Headlines:-
1. Consumer losses from identity theft grows to US$343 million
2. Employees' personal computers targeted by identity thieves
3. Cookies cumble online - privacy as advertisers track and exploit computer activities

Your PC keeps records of all your online and off-line activity.
Deleting "internet cache and history", will not protect you...

Save your JOB, your MARRIAGE,and your FREEDOM!
Get TraceWasher Now!

Click at http://secure.tracewasher.com/buynow/form_signup.jsp to Buy now!

Click at http://www.tracewasher.com/download/index.jsp to download a Free Trial!

- Erase Internet Explorer Cache Files
- Erase Internet Explorer Cookies
- Erase Internet Explorer Visited/Typed URLs
- Erase Internet Explorer Index.dat Files
- Erase Internet Explorer AutoComplete Memory
- Erase Windows Recent Documents History
- Erase Windows Start Menu Run/Find History
- Erase Windows Recycle Bin
- Erase Windows Temporary Files Directory
- Secure Erase Files
- File Shredder
- Plug-Ins Support
- Free space on your Hard Drive!