[MOBY-dev] Wishlist and bugs list

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 19:53:37 UTC 2003

> It seems that my inbox is being used as a bug tracking system :-)

   Actually it should not be your inbox but the moby-dev nailing list. And
I think that it is a good place for bugs (and I publicly apologize that I
sent several reports to you instead to this mailing list).
   But just moving the reports to another place (such as Wiki) will not
solve the problem with your time - you are absolutely right that more
developers should help you.
   The slight problem with sharing the coding and helping to fix bugs is
that it does not seem to be enough to commit the fix into the CVS
repository. It must be done something more to achieve that the
running server sees the change (at lest this is my experience with a small
typo I fixed over weekend but it has not been propagated to the running
server in Canada). Could you perhaps solve this problem soon-ish and thus
make a ground for more developers to help fixing problems?

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger