[MOBY-dev] MOBY CGI client program running

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Jun 25 21:13:44 UTC 2003

Hi MOBY & I3C-ers!

The 0.5-compliant CGI Client interface is running.  It may still be buggy,
but since there is currently only one registered service it is hard to trouble-
shoot it at the moment.  The address is:

http://mobycentral.cbr.nrc.ca/cgi-bin/Client/MOBY-Client05.cgi

The default values will discover the one service that I have written & registered
so far.  This service, and the CGI that serves it, is also available in the
./Perl/scripts/ folder if you want to have a look at how I put it together.
I am writing the XML out long-hand to make it more obvious what is going on at
any given step, but of course it is better and easier to use an XML library.

If you find bugs, please let me know,

I'm off to have dinner with my new boss :-)  ...I'd better find my suit...

Must run! Cheers all!

Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>
Illuminae