[MOBY-dev] Re: [MISC] teleconference

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Wed Jan 22 14:42:30 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I'm not sure I will be able to make the teleconference today.  It is my
last day of work, and there is a ton of paperwork to be done in the last
hours of my time here as I give back keys, door passes, parking passes,
etc., sign secrecy agreements, sign security agreements, sign away my
first born child (unlikely to happen in any case), sign that I have
taken nothing away with me in my pockets, sign that I have not made any
personal telephone calls, sign that I no longer have access to the
computers, and so on and on and on and on....  government!!  ARGHGH!!

I will try to call in for the first half hour, but then will have to run
before the admin staff leave for the day.

If someone could send me a summary I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers!