[GSoC] JSBML - Leandro Watanabe

Leandro Watanabe leandrohw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 19:19:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

I also have a new blog post at http://lhwatanabe.blogspot.com.

Last week I worked mainly on documentation. I wrote some validation rules for the arrays package. The rules are divided into three categories: requirement, recommendation and strong recommendation. I wrote only requirements to the arrays specifications, which are rules that are mandatory (if you don’t meet one of the required rules, you have an invalid model). The other two are used for good modeling practice, and since they are not critical, I am not going to do anything with them right now.

Leandro