[GSoC] Tasks about GSoC 2014

Nicolas Rodriguez niko.rodrigue at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 15:05:07 UTC 2014

Hi Norberto,

On 03/19/2014 01:35 PM, Norberto Ritzmann Jr. wrote:
> Good morning group, Sarah Keating, Alex Thomas and Andreas Dräger.
>
> I have been working with Java since 2005, and I'm doing a master degree of
> machine learing and data mining and my research will be focused in machine
> learning for bioinformatics, and I want to do a task for BioJava, I could
> do one of this 2 tasks if it is available yet:
> 3.1 Add support for Schema-based validation of SBML
> 3.2 Redesign the implementation of mathematical formulas in JSBML
>
> Which one it is recommended? Any advise?

We have some candidates for both of those tasks already. 3.1, I think
there is only one candidate, 3.2 there are several candidates.

You need to be quick to submit your application as the dead line
is this Friday 21 of March.

We can send you a mail with a bit more details on how to do your
application if you are still interested.

cheers,
Nico