[GSoC] [jsbml-team] GSoC 2014 with OBF and JSBML

Andreas Dräger andraeger at eng.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 3 22:15:45 UTC 2014

Dear Peter and all,

Thank you for accepting JSBML and offering that we can participate under
BioJava :-). The reason why I referred the student to the JSBML-specific
mailing list was just that I didn't know how many JSBML-specific e-mails
BioJava developers are willing to receive. We can use both mailing lists
for GSoC now as you propose.

BTW, JSBML uses the BioJava package for ontology parsing and there are
most likely use-cases in which both libraries could be useful within the
same project.

Many thanks
Andreas

--
Dr. Andreas Draeger
University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093-0412, USA