[GSoC] GSOC OBF & GMOD

Raoul Jean Pierre Bonnal bonnal at ingm.org
Thu Feb 27 09:40:37 UTC 2014

Dear All,
these are the projects selected by GMOD.
Next step is to "slightly" adapt then into obf and I am sure that we can fit them.

About firsr prj is it possible to have svg and make if something like D3 ? just a curuosity.

About the second projcet why just only drupal, would be possible to make it more genric?

Galaxy what about extract charts from galaxy and have a biopython module ?

ps : I am sorry because todat I am off  and I am using my mobile, internet is limited and i had no time dig into all the details but lets figure out.

Btw for this and other projects I would collect them in the cross project page by Friday so students have all the week end and we can advertise the initiative.

>From Robin (GMOD)
We have three projects that would like to propose as the “Best of GMOD"

Reactome Pathway Comparison Widget: http://gmod.org/wiki/GSoC#Pathway_Comparison_Widget

Tripal pedigree viewer: http://gmod.org/wiki/GSoC#Tripal_Pedigree_Viewer

Galaxy Charts: http://gmod.org/wiki/GSoC#Galaxy_Charts_and_Open_Requests

What would be the next steps.