[GSoC] Possible project

Rob Lanfear rob.lanfear at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 22:43:09 UTC 2014

That's a great idea.

Is it possible to include functions from BioPython directly into the
program?

I would love to use the SeqIO modules and a few other things, but I haven't
done so to date because I need the program to be batteries included. I
would lose almost all of my users if I started asking them to install
Python dependencies.

Cheers,

Rob

--