[EMBOSS] png support problem

Mahmut Uludag uludag at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 15 13:44:29 UTC 2013

Hi Sebastien,

I remember that recent EMBOSS versions doesn't need any configure
options or environment settings for using the gd library. I have the
same version (2.0.35) on my fedora desktop and doesn't get any errors at
configure/compile time or when running the emboss programs that
generates graphical output.

If you were using the --with-pngdrive configure option, please retry
without using that option.

Mahmut