[EMBOSS] Sorry, Windows problem. jEMBOSS upgrade to still says v 1.5

Alan Bleasby ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 12:56:34 UTC 2011

Hello Pete,

This one seems to have remained unanswered.

Yes, the Jemboss version is still 1.5. The GUI has continued to be
updated but the version number
has remained the same for quite a while (an oversight on our part,
thanks for highlighting it).

Of course, to show the version of EMBOSS itself, you use the 'embossversion'
application, which should show 6.4.0.4, within mEMBOSS, for the version
you've installed.

HTH

Alan