[EMBOSS] EMBOSS 4.1.0 released

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Thu Mar 8 14:59:34 UTC 2007

Maintaining the version number from the original code is important.  I guess
this is the nice thing about RPMs - it adds a release number after the
version number for changes to the RPM which is what I've been using.

What about adding a field to the version number to signify EMBOSS version
relationships?