[EMBOSS] Embossdata -reject option

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at DEVGEN.com
Wed Apr 12 12:39:00 UTC 2006

Hi,
I am intrigued by the -reject option of embossdata.
According to the doc:
"This specifies the names of the sub-directories of the EMBOSS data
directory that should be ignored when displaying data directories.
Choose from selection list of values 	3, 5, 6".

I was not able to find out what this list of values corresponds to. I
hoped to get a list to select from when embossdata was run with the
-options parameter, but this did not happen.
Any clues ?
Actually I was trying to find a way to obtain more or less the oposite
of '-reject', e.g. what if you only want the content of the CODONS
directory ?

Regards,
Marc