[EMBOSS] Cusp cfile option

Jon Ison jison at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 14 09:57:51 UTC 2005

Dear Marc

"-cfile" isn't a valid option for cusp (at least, in my
installation) Perhaps you were referring to a different
program ?

cusp reads a codon usage data file* as a template but
doesn't use any of the data - so any file from any species
will give the same results.

Cheers

Jon

(*from your current working directory ('.'), "embossdata"
subdirectory in '.', your home directory (~) or "embossdata"
subdirectory in '~'.